That’s a bold statement isn’t it? Does getting published in so little time daunt you? Or does it excite you? If you have an idea for a book, have been writing a story or have been writing poetry, I imagine this article will probably do one of a few things.
- You’ll be terribly excited about seeing your name on the cover of your book resting on the shelves of your local bookshop, jumping around saying “Yes, this is my time” and getting in touch with me to find out how I can help.
- You’ll feel intrigued and feeling a little fear around the success of being published. Perhaps you may still contact me, or just take down my details.
- You’ll sit there catatonic, whilst you process the fear of not being good enough, that just coursed through your body. You may dismiss my offer!
- You’ll be mildly excited, feeling that although you have a good idea for a book, you probably won’t follow it through – or least not for a while. It’s not ready is it?!
- You’ll feel downhearted that you might never write a book and never get where you want to be.
So, which category do you fit in? Whichever it is, I can still help you. I know for a fact that EVERYONE has a story they can tell. It might even be your life story!
Here are my solutions to the above:
- You’re ready and on top form aren’t you?! Give me your email address and I’ll send you a Discovery Questionnaire via email to guide you through my process. This helps me understand your needs. If I feel I can help you, I’ll offer you a 30-minute Discovery Session.
- Ask yourself how being published will help you and possibly your business? Give me your email address and as before, I’ll send you my Discovery Questionnaire. You may qualify for my Accountability Buddy service!
- Ask yourself what the cost of NOT being published might be. Why do you want to be a Published Author? What are you fearful of? Let me take your hand through the whole writing, editing and publishing process. Just ‘feel the fear and do it anyway!’ I definitely need your email address, for the Discovery Questionnaire.
- Are you unable to lay your idea down on paper? Is the idea great but you don’t know where to start? Have you considered a GHOSTWRITER? Let me help you download your book, write it for you, edit it with your approval and let’s get it published! Simply start the process off by giving me your email address so I can send you an engaging Discovery Questionnaire.
- Don’t despair! If you are here and have read this far, you must really want to write something. Perhaps a book, perhaps a novelette or short story or even a book of poetry or Children’s story. Let me help you write it, whatever ‘it’ is. Give me your email address and I’ll send you my compelling Discovery Questionnaire. It will really guide you to see what you have inside you that is desperate to get out!
Do you see how the solutions above have a common theme? Yes, my process starts off with a Discovery Questionnaire, leading to a potential 30-minute free Discovery Session, to see how I can help you, and work out if we are a good fit for each other.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for the Discovery Questionnaire (and maybe tell me if you are one of the above) and let’s take it from there.
By the way, If you don’t feel you can write ‘proper’ English or would like help with the grammar, flow or layout of your book, simply get in touch and I’ll see what I can do.
That’s it for now (and it’s a lot) so I’ll let you process that info and feel into what you want to do next. If you’re on the fence, just get in touch anyway – what harm can it do?!
Thanks and kind regards; be sure to enjoy a fruitful day, whatever you’re doing.
Andrea Nicole Smart
Founding Director, Writer & Editor
Compelling Writing Limited